Monday, August 18, 2014

The Ghost Files by Apryl Baker







Heart pounding, edge of your seat, want to turn the page but don't, can't put it down! These are all the phrases I would use for this amazing book. 

The characters are well developed, the plot and pace is quick. If you blink you just might miss something. There are twists and turns and you don't get the out come till bam!! Right between the eyes. 


Now mind you when you read this book, ( and if you like a good, fun, ghost story you really should grab it), that this is actually a YA novel. The main complaint that I have read is that there is too many love interests through out the book. Although I do agree, there are 4 boys of interest...aren't most teenage girls falling in and out of love on a daily basis? 

If you want a good ghost story, with a snappy bratty teen, good writing and a whiplash pace! The Ghost Files is your book to read! Excuse me as I bury myself in the second installment!

Amazon
Amazon UK
Facebook
Barnes and Noble





No comments:

Post a Comment