Saturday, August 9, 2014

Received an ARC for an honest review. I was a bit hesitant when I started reading this as I feel the cover wasn't as well thought out as it could have been. I love para books, and para romance so I was eager to read this novel. Much to my chargin I realized that there were two other books before this so I never felt like I really got to know the characters. Especially Jorge, he felt like a back ground character most of the book. I won't get into detail of the book as I don't want to spoil it but over all I'm giving this a 3 out of 5 stars and here is why.... The characters that we got to know were very well written although I felt the language was a bit too contrite at times. I loved Chloe from page one and was excited to read her story. However, I felt that I never got the full grasp of her story as I never read the first two books. I loved the direction that the author had come to with the existence of paranormal beings and why there were here. I felt like it was a new take on an otherwise old story. I love new spins! Makes it fresh!! For me that's where it ended... This isn't a stand alone so you should read the first two novels. I felt like there was little to no plot at all... There was little to no conflict and everything was tied up in a nice bow at the end. There could have been so much more and I feel like there were a lot of missed chances. Unfortunately, great ideas and new twists can only take a book so far. At the end I was left wondering what I missed. *AK

http://www.amazon.com/Snarl-Snuggle-Hidden-Lines-Book-ebook/dp/B00L4ETXL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407649233&sr=8-1&keywords=to+snarl+or+to+snuggle

No comments:

Post a Comment