Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015 Spooners!

Happy 2015 Spooners!

2015 will see my reignited love of reading continued.  I have already done the first, and most important thing of the year and set my GoodReads Book Challenge figure to 125.

I have to be honest and say over the build up to Christmas I've lost my reading mojo a little but I know once I start there will be no stopping me so I'm hoping to smash 125.

I thought I'd start by sharing the first 10 books I have on my Kindle carousel (in no particular order).  I'm not sure what I'm going to start with yet but as soon as I've picked I shall bbe sharing a review with you all.

Kindle List:

  1. Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  2. Beautifully Forgotten by L.A Fiore
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  3. Nocte by Courtney Cole
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  4. Jacked (The Trent Brothers #1) by Tina Reber
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  5. Mistaken by J.A Howell
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  6. Hard Roads by Lily White
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  7. Raze by Tillie Cole
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  8. Love's Suicide by Jennifer Foor
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  9. Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
  10. Little Doll by Melissa Jane
    Amazon UK
    Amazon US
So this should be keeping me busy for a little while - what will you all be reading?

Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment