Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015 from AK


Another year another challenge. A few years ago I tried to read 100 books in a year. Needless to say that did not happen. I only got a fourth of the way there. So this year I am aiming for 50 books. We will see how well I do. I am following in Kelly's lead and name the first 10 books that I am going to read. 5 traditional publishing reads and 5 from indie authors. Here is my list in no particular order....

1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer 
2. Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
3. Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
4. The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
5. In the Woods by Tara French
6. Chloe by Michelle Horst
7. Shadows on Snow: A flipped fairy tale by Starla Huchton
8. Covered in Coal by Silla Webb
9. Kaleidoscope by Mindy Hayes
10. Shatter by Rachel Van Dyken


In a few days I willp post a challenge for anyone to try out. Maybe I am alone in this but I love a good book challenge. Lol. Happy New Year Spooners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment